Committee Meeting 2014-07-13
The meeting will take place at 19:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below. Others: add a question to the questions section.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.
Minutes author puts motion m20140615.1 to accept the minutes
- Chair opens the Committee Meeting
- Who is making minutes?
Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.
Chair asks whether cacert-board maillist includes any business items that aren't on the agenda yet.
Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
Accept late business by Werner Dworak
Move CAcert Inc. to another country
Statutes/Organisation by Michael/Jürgen
Policies by Alex-UK
AGM 2014 preparation (AGM will be held at July, 20)
- Especially: Search for commitee candidates
Incident handling by BenediktHeintel / dirk
revoke motion m20140515.8 by Eva
- reason: board probably has no right to come to such a finding
- reason: the motion contradicts itself - most people reading it as that there is doubt about the neutrality of said person, while it starts to state the contrary
- reason: to come to such a motion without hearing or correctly informing the member and without any rational is unfair treatment
- reason: it looks like one of the votes may not be counted because of CoI
reason: it should be no reason to doubt someones neutrality if one declares that 3>1
Keypersons list (initiated by Eva)
Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name
Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.
- et cetera
- Question Time
Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name
- et cetera
Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting Provisionally 2014-07-20 19:00UTC
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
Minutes will be written once the meeting is finished, with tasks listed in action items.