Committee Meeting 2014-06-01
The meeting will take place at 08:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below. Others: add a question to the questions section.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.
Minutes author puts motion m20140518.1 to accept the minutes
- Chair opens the Committee Meeting
- Who is making minutes?
Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.
Chair asks whether cacert-board maillist includes any business items that aren't on the agenda yet.
Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
Accept late business by Werner Dworak
Update subcommittee by Werner Dworak
Move CAcert Inc. to another country
Statutes/Organisation by Michael/Jürgen
Policies by Alex-UK
Join CA/B Forum as interested Party by Benedikt
Full handover of Case a20140518.1 to Arbitration by Juergen
- Handover this case incl. the original dispute to Arbitrator
Documentation Officer by Eva
optional: install a DocumentationOfficer
- original request was: provide the name of someone responsible for this tasks
reason: Role of DocumenataionOfficer probably an audit-requirement
reason: PolicyOfficer does not accept the additional workload (and sees a CoI because of PoP)
- reason: there is a WiP policy for this post (COD3)
- reason: there is a volunteer for this post as the role was defined for a while
mail on board public mailinglist: https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-board/2014-05/msg00026.html
revoke motion m20140515.8 by Eva
- reason: board probably has no right to come to such a finding
- reason: the motion contradicts itself - most people reading it as that there is doubt about the neutrality of said person, while it starts to state the contrary
- reason: to come to such a motion without hearing or correctly informing the member and without any rational is unfair treatment
- reason: it looks like one of the votes may not be counted because of CoI
reason: it should be no reason to doubt someones neutrality if one declares that 3>1
Procedure in arbitration case by Etienne (late business)
- How to answer to the arbitrator? see: e-mail "Re: Arbitration case a20140518.1 (. . .)" from 21.05.2014, 20:21 at the board private list.
- The proposition looks reasonable. Is it that, what we wanted?
Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name
Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.
- et cetera
- Question Time
Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
When is the next AGM? by Eva
- This is a question about a date.
- I just want an answer to above question: a date - or something in the direction of a date.
- I do not ask for any adding or removal of anything. I do not ask for any definition. I do not ask for any motion about any person. I do not ask for any other activity but an answer to above question.
- If there is anything unclear about this request, please ask me about it before entering any other activity or before coming to a conclusion what I may ask for with this question
Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name
- et cetera
- Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
Minutes will be written once the meeting is finished, with tasks listed in action items.