Committee Meeting 2016-09-18
The meeting will take place at 11:00:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Feel free to add a business item within the acceptance period of 48 hours or your question to the board below. Non-committee Members: Committee may choose to convert any business proposed as a question in the questions section.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the actions. All action owners to update.
update form last meeting...
Minutes author puts motion m2016xxxx.y to accept the minutes
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
Teams status by dirk
- Especially Support and Events
DRO status by dirk
Arbitration cases by Gero, Eva, dirk
- Discussed during Froscon or afterwards (e.g. continue, dismiss, withdraw and "Who is party?" after team changes)
Arbitration Case a20131128.1 by Gero
- How are double assurances in past are dealt with?
AGM preparation by dirk
Old board by dirk
- Report to be created
Status of Move of CAcert Inc. Intended to be continued over to each meeting - please keep as last item!
- Data protection officer (added as late business)
- Hand-over request (added as late business)
Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name
Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.
- et cetera
- Question Time
Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name
- et cetera
- Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
Minutes (Note: Not finished yet!!!)
1.1 Ian opened the meeting as chair on 11:03 UTC.
Present: Ian, Dirk, Gero
1.2 Accept minutes from last meetings
There were no minutes ready.
1.3 Gero takes minutes for the current meeting.
1.4 Items to be disclosed from board-private
2.1 Teams status
- One ABC has been triggerd.
- Joost as team leader could be waken up if needed.
- Events team members are Neal and Dirk.
- No team lead.
- (More or less active) members are Ted and Dirk.
- Currently no activity because members are busy with other things.
- People interested in planning/implementation of a new part of a software, managed by Eva.
- Two requests of reviews by arbitration whch hopefully are worked on.
- Currently no activity.
- Discussion about whether ATEs can happen without co-auditors
- (also called RA suditor) and who is allowed to act as such.
- As there are not enough appointed RA auditors, it was suggested that senior
- assurers can act in that role. However, there is wasn't an ad-hoc consensus how to appoint senior assurers. So this topic has been defered to a later board meeting.
2.2 DRO status
Resolved, in order to fulfil any responsibilities that DRP imposes on board, we will accept a proposal by a majority of active arbitrators for their choice of DRO. Carried as
2.3 Arbitration cases
Resolved, that board withdraws the cases as mentioned in the emails https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-board/2016-08/msg00009.html and https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-board/2016-08/msg00017.html acting for CAcert as claimant of that cases. Carried as
2.4 Arbitration Case [[Arbitrations/a20131128.1|a20131128.1]]
2.5 AGM preparation
2.5 Old board
2.6 Report to be created
2.7 Status of Move of CAcert Inc.
2.8 Data Protection Officer (added as late business)
2.9 Hand over (added as late business
The meeting is closed on 14:22 UTC.