Committee Meeting 2012-01-08
The meeting will take place at 20:30 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below. Others: add a question to the questions section.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.
Minutes author puts motion m20111220.4 to accept the minutes
Businesses Important Note: Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name
Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.
- et cetera
Question Time Important Note: Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name
- et cetera
Confirm the next Committee Meeting: Usually every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month 21:00 UTC.
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
Present: Dirk, Jeffery, Kevin, Michael, Piers, Tomas, Werner. Apologies: Ian (popped in for last 10 mins only).
Meeting chaired by Piers
1.2 Last Meeting Minutes
Tomas noted a correction in the previous meeting minutes, which will therefore be amended with a new motion to accept.
1.3 Minutes taker
Piers to take minutes.
1.4 cacert-board-private maillist
Nothing to disclose.
1.5 Action Items
Past committee members have provided status reports on their outstanding action items, which have been amended and reassigned.
Public Officer states that Annual Reports have been submitted on time.
booking.com is up and running for the affiliates program, amazon.com to follow.
No agenda items to discuss.
3.1 Inc rules 23(b) statement
To be discussed on list.
3.2 Have OFT confirmed receipt of Annual reports
OFT closed over New Year break, back on 4th, so confirmation expected sometime after that.
3.3 Polo shirts
Update from Marcus:
- We gathered around 950 EUR as credit for the poloshirts. I ordered 50 poloshirts last wednesday. Hopefully I will get the first until next week to give them to Uli to take some to the ATE for Manchester. The rest should be available until the end of the month so that we also have poloshirts in Brussels for the FOSDEM. So far 16 poloshirts are already ordered.
3.4 software patch in the SE's admin console to support Arbitration in delete account cases
Not a question, but an announcement of a major milestone achieved:
Uli stated that a software patch in the SE's admin console to support Arbitration in delete account cases now has a precedent ruling in place, so that support can handle about 1/3 of all arbitration cases by following the precedent ruling.
This will decrease the arbitration queue dramatically.
4.1 Next meeting