Committee 2014/2015 Meeting #4 (2015-05-10)

(Don't be confused about the "#4" in the title. Starting with 2015 the naming of agendas changed. Please refer to Brain/CAcertInc/Committee/MeetingAgendasAndMinutes/ for previous meetings of the committee for 2014/2015.)

The meeting will take place at 19:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.

Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below.

Others: Add a question to the questions section. Your question may be copied to "business" before closing of the Agenda or as a late item in the beginning of the meeting.

All: If items are added to business or questions please take care, that you and the committee are prepared before the meeting to avoid long discussions. Each item should be handled during the meeting within in reasonable time (e.g. 15 Minutes per item). If an item on the Agenda takes too much time, chair may defer this item to the end of the meeting or adjourn it to the next meeting.


  1. Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting

  2. Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.


  1. Preliminaries
    1. Chair opens the Committee Meeting
    2. Who is making minutes?
    3. Accept the minutes from the last meeting.

    4. Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.

    5. Chair asks whether cacert-board maillist includes any business items that aren't on the agenda yet.

    6. Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.

  2. Businesses

    Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!

    1. Accept late business

      1. containing Chair introduces the URL of this agenda to the meeting

    2. Status-Updates (if there is a discussion necessary, please add a new Agenda Item/Question)

      1. Keypersons list (initiated by Eva)

      2. Move CAcert Inc. to another country

      3. Installation Instructions (by Etienne)

      4. Team changes in Software Assessment Team relevant for Board to do something from Software Team

    3. AGM preparation. (by dirk)

    4. CAcert Class 1 signature.

      1. Re-issuing CAcert Class 1 with SHA2-256 signature. from Benny

      2. New Subroots/MD5 issue with Firefox (by Juergen)

    5. Funding - CAcert-Funding-Website (by Juergen)

    6. Usage of CAcert Logo, Stamp, Seal. - Board has to act as PRO (by Juergen)

    7. Payment of hosting costs to secure-u (by dirk)

    8. Arbitration Issues

    9. Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name

      • Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.

    10. et cetera
  3. Question Time

    Questions from Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here

    1. When will the next meeting take place? Agree on the date: Provisionally 2015-04-19 19:00UTC

    2. Question two added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name

      • et cetera
  4. Closing
    1. Chair closes the Committee Meeting


1 Preliminaries

1.1 Opening

Present: dirk, Etienne, Michael

Meeting chaired by dirk.

1.2 Minutes taker

Minutes will be taken by dirk.

1.3 Approval last meeting-minutes

They were not provided by dirk, so they couldn't be approved during that meeting

1.4 Disclosure of private communication

1.4 Business items from board-mailinglist

1.5 Action items

No progress on action list items

2 Business

2.1 Late Business

No late business items were named.

2.2.1 Status-Updates: Keypersons list

The keypersonslist grows, but some persons are missing.

2.2.2 Status-Updates: Move CAcert to another country

Possibility of monetary boundaries for single or a group of board members were discussed. The "Statutes" (Satzung/Vereinsordnung) in Austria has to be agreed by the "Vereinspolizei" (somehow: policy for associations). They are cooperative when there is the need to change passages which are not according to the "B├╝rgerliches Gesetzbuch".

2.2.3 Installation Instructions

2.2.4 Team changes in Software

BenBE will give an updated proposal for reviewing patches to the current SA-Teamlead (board).

2.3 AGM

2.4 Class-1 resigning

2.5 Funding

2.6 Seal

2.7 secure-u / hosting

2.8 Arbitration issues

3 Question time