To Brain CAcert Inc. - CAcert.org Members Association - To Brain CAcert Inc. Committee Meeting Agendas & Minutes - Board's Project Overview - Current Action Items - last meeting - next meeting
Committee Meeting 2014-10-19
The meeting will take place at 19:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below.
Others: Add a question to the questions section. Your question may be copied to "business" before closing of the Agenda or as a late item in the beginning of the meeting.
All: If items are added to business or questions please take care, that you and the committee are prepared before the meeting to avoid long discussions. Each item should be handled during the meeting within in reasonable time (e.g. 15 Minutes per item). If an item on the Agenda takes too much time, chair may defer this item to the end of the meeting or adjourn it to the next meeting.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.
- Accept the minutes from the last meetings.
- Chair opens the Committee Meeting
- Who is making minutes?
Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.
Chair asks whether cacert-board maillist includes any business items that aren't on the agenda yet.
Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
Accept late business
containing Chair introduces the URL of this agenda to the meeting
Keypersons list (initiated by Eva)
Move CAcert Inc. to another country
CCA-Rollout (by dirk)
Installation Instructions (by Etienne)
Incident with non-ASCII-characters (by Juergen)
MD5 issue with Firefox, as blogged by Fefe (by Juergen)
Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name
Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.
- et cetera
- Question Time
Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
When will the next meeting take place? Agree on the date: Provisionally 2014-10-05 19:00UTC
CAcert crowd funding on bountysource.com (or other pages) (by Benedikt)
Question two added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name
- et cetera
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
Present: dirk, Etienne, Guillaume
Meeting chaired by dirk.
1.2 Minutes taker
Minutes will be taken by dirk.
1.3 Disclosure of private communication
Several items were identified:
- Currently board-private gets a lot of spam-mails.
- An incident was reported, but withdrawn from the same person some days later (may come up at another meeting again)
- The A, C and AC-issue
- An officer did not respond within some time
1.4 Business items from board-mailinglist
One items iw worth to be named:
- Arbitration sent a detailed report over the last months: THANK YOU!
1.5 Action items
No progress on action list items
2.1 Late Business
No late business items were named.
2.2.1 Status-Updates: Keypersons list
There was no progress, katzazi agreed to help GR
2.2.2 Status-Updates: Move CAcert to another country
katzazi presented a first draft (in german language since the planning currently goes to Austria and therefore german is mandatory) In a later stage it will be translated to english and presented to full board, members etc. for discussion. Main items of this proposal:
- Three types of membership: Full (like current Inc. members), Sponsoring, "without payment"
- Board has to accept or reject Full and Sponsoring members within a predefined time (eg. 30 days)
- There will be an internal arbitration system
- The "statute" should be fixed and not easy to change, variable things are to be defined Bylaws and Policies
- The idea behind CAcert Inc. should be kept as far as possible (like "Non-for profit" etc.)
2.2.3 Status-Updates: CCA_rollout
The CCA-Rollout is done and finished, but there was no information via PR
2.2.4 Status-Updates: Board key
Currently the board key is in the hands of dirk and Juergen Question is where to place the public part of the board-key so an encrypted communication to board is possible
2.3 Installation Instructions
A request had been sent by Etienne, waiting for responses
2.4 Incident with non-ASCII-characters
Postponed to next meeting (Juergen was not online)
2.5 MD5-issue / new Roots or Subroots as blogged by Fefe
- NRE is informed, but will not take this issue since there is currently to process defined for creating new roots and escrow (and new subroots are planned)
- Currently software has to figure out creating new subroots and changing the software
3 Question time
- The next meeting was scheduled to 2014-11-02 20:00 UTC.
- Q remembered to take care of an email he sent a short time before the meeting about "CAcert crowd funding on bountysource.com"