Committee Meeting 2013-02-24

The meeting will take place at 21:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.

Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below. Others: add a question to the questions section.


  1. Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting

  2. Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.

  3. Minutes author puts motion m20130310.1 to accept the minutes from meeting 2013-01-27

  4. Minutes author puts motion m20130310.2 to accept the minutes from meeting 2013-02-10


  1. Preliminaries
    1. Chair opens the Committee Meeting
    2. Accept the minutes from the meeting 2013-01-27.

    3. Accept the minutes from the last meeting (2013-02-10).

    4. Who is making minutes?
    5. Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.

    6. Chair asks whether cacert-board maillist includes any business items that aren't on the agenda yet.

    7. Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.

  2. Businesses

    Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!

    1. Financial report (ongoing)
      • Submission of the summary to OFT
      • Extended version for the Association
    2. Foreign Currencies Michael (discussion finished?)

    3. Follow-up on Org Diagram by BenediktHeintel (continued from last meeting)

    4. Simplified CAcert logo for the Gooze stick Michael (continued from last meeting)

    5. Read-Only access to the online banking for treasurer Michael

    6. New Roots & Escrow project - risk analyze finalized - Whatsup next? - added by UlrichSchroeter

    7. Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name

      • Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.

    8. et cetera
  3. Question Time

    Questions from Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here

    1. What about use of micropayment services like Flattr or Kachingle for funding; added by BenBE
    2. Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name

      • et cetera
  4. Closing
    1. Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting
    2. Chair closes the Committee Meeting


1 Preliminaries

1.1 Opening

Present: Dirk, Michael, Peter, Tomáš, Werner

Meeting chaired by Werner.

1.2 Minutes from last meetings

Minutes from 2013-01-27 accepted m20130310.1.

Minutes from 2013-02-10 accepted m20130310.2.

1.3 Minutes taker

Minutes will be taken by Werner.

1.4 Disclosure of private communication

Oophaga has delayed their meeting, Secure-U is ready to jump in if needed

1.5 Action Items

Tomáš started the key persons update not yet, will do.

2 Business

2.1 Financial report

It is assumed that Kevin forwarded it to OFT. But after the new report from Michael, an update is needed. Since we did not file an intentional fals report but it was ignorance and negligence, no penalties are expected.

Michael asked Jeffery but no response. The board then accepted Michaels report m20130310.3.

The board found a SGM is needed for the members to accept the new Financial Report, it was scheduled for 2013-3-17 21:00 UTC m20130310.4

2.2 Foreign Currencies

Everything settled the last meeting, nothing left over.

2.3 2.3 Follow-up on Org Diagram

Nothing to do now, see action items.

2.4 Simplified CAcert logo for the Gooze stick

Since the print shop says the full logo does not show correct, we have to use a simplified logo. We omit the graphics and just use the plain text.

2.5 Read-Only access to the online banking for treasurer

It was finished in the last meeting.

2.6 New Roots & Escrow project

There has beed some discussion but no consensus nor motion.

3 Question time

Nothing discussed.

4 Closing

Next regular meeting will be in two weeks (2013-03-10 21:00 UTC).


Brain/CAcertInc/Committee/MeetingAgendasAndMinutes/20130224 (last edited 2013-03-10 22:04:51 by UlrichSchroeter)