Committee Meeting 2012-03-30
The meeting will take place at 20:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below. Others: add a question to the questions section.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.
Minutes author puts m20120327.4 to accept the minutes
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
Business Item @SIG@
- Additional Inputs/Reasons/Description
- et cetera
- Permissions Review by Werner Dworak
- I move the board may decide to order critical admins to delete the board flag (List of Board Members), order Support to delete the TTP flag (List of Trusted Third Party Admins) and the Tverify flag (List of Tverify Admins) each for all members, so the new TTP system can be introduced with a clean slate. Since the Permissions Review Lists did not arrive before today, I could not enter the business item earlier. So I ask for a urgent business.
- Question Time
Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
Confirm the next Committee Meeting: Usually every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month 20:00 UTC.
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
- Dirk (comes to 2.2)
- Jeffery (leaves after 3.1)
- Piers (leaves after 3.1)
Michael chairs the meeting.
1.2 Minutes from last meeting
Accepted by m20120314.1.
1.3 Minute taker
Werner will take the minutes.
1.4 Disclosure of private discussions
1.5 Action items
2.2 Permissions review
Broad agreement to remove Board, TTP and Tverify flags. Uli states that for it an arbitration is required, which is already running: https://wiki.cacert.org/Arbitrations/a20110118.1. Uli will complete the case then Board decides.
3 Question time
3.1 Permission for Secred to use our logo
The Uolish Univerity group Secred wants to use our logo for promotion of itself and of CAcert. Since it is within fair use, no explicit board decision is needed.
4.1 Next Meeting
Search with doodle, since too few members still there.
Meeting closed at 21:15 UTC
https://community.cacert.org/board/motions.php?motion=m20120327.4: Accept previous minutes