- Case Number: a20110503.1
- Status: dismissed
- Claimants: Daniel R
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
- Date of arbitration start: 201Y-MM-DD
- Date of ruling: 201Y-MM-DD
- Case closed: 2011-05-04
- Complaint: Remove my old account if exists...
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator UlrichSchroeter (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Daniel R (C), Case: a20110503.1
- 2011-05-03 (issue.c.o) case [s20110503.66]
- 2011-05-04 (A): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-05-04 (A): I'll take care about this case as (A)
2011-05-04 (A): I appoint the (CM) as per Arbitration Team meeting 2011-04-05 decision
- 2011-05-04 (A): sent init notification to (C) for confirmation, w/ deadline set to 2011-05-18 and given the opportunity to enter into CAcert and be bound by the CPS and these rules of arbitration. Also request to adjust the dispute filing regarding top 1. account removal, top 2. post removal request
- 2011-05-04 (C): responds, I think that this case can be closed. I just wanted to be sure that my account does not exist anymore in cacert.org website. And you confirmed that it does not exist in your system anymore (in answer nro 2). That is enough.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20110503.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- (C) is a Non-Related Person (NRP), account not found
- DRP 2.2 Preliminaries definition for NRP's under Arbitration:
- Any parties that are not Users and are not bound by the CPS are given the opportunity to enter into CAcert and be bound by the CPS and these rules of arbitration. If these Non-Related Persons (NRPs) remain outside, their rights and remedies under CAcert's policies and forum are strictly limited to that specified in the Non-Related Persons -- Disclaimer and Licence. NRPs may proceed with Arbitration subject to preliminary orders of the Arbitrator.
- The Arbitrator confirms that all parties accept the forum of dispute resolution. This is especially important where a User might be in a country with no Arbitration Act in law, or where there is reason to believe that a party might go to an external court.
- The Arbitrator may appoint experienced Assurers to assist and represent parties, especially for NRPs.
NRP-DaL was replaced by RDL
- Current and "old" email address not found as active email addresses, so maybe secondary or deleted
- effected mailing list posts:
- case dismissed.
- discovery by (Support) confirms users expected result, that account is yet deleted.
- no further relief requested regarding spotted blog post
- 2011-05-04 (A): case closed.