Software: Webdb Documentation - Maintenance - Add new Root, Subroots
There are several scenarios and about 2 tasks.
- Create new Root cert
- Update new Root cert (replace existing one)
- Create new Subroot cert
- Update new Subroot cert (replace existing one)
- Create the Root cert, Subroot cert, Update Subroot cert
- Database maintenance
- Table Root_Certs includes the CN of the newly cert. It has to be added to the table manualy
- Table Root_Certs includes the internal number for the newly created root or subroot cert.
The CN and a new Id needs to be added maualy to table Root_Certs
mysql> insert into Root_Certs (id, cert_text) VALUES (1,'CAcert Testserver1 Root'); insert into Root_Certs (id, cert_text) VALUES (2,'CAcert Testserver1 Class3');