To Brain CAcert Inc. - CAcert.org Members Association - General Meetings - To Brain CAcert Inc. Committee Meeting Agendas & Minutes - Board's Project Overview - Current Action Items - last meeting - next meeting
Committee Meeting 2018-11-29 (2018-11-30 in Australia)
The meeting will take place at 20:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Feel free to add a business item within the acceptance period of 48 hours or your question to the board below. Non-committee Members: Committee may choose to convert any business proposed as a question in the questions section.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author puts motion m2018MMDD.1 to accept the minutes from the last meeting.
- Chair opens the Committee Meeting
- Who is making minutes?
- Is there a timelimit? Who is time keeper?
Chair points actions from last meeting to the meeting, and asks for discussion.
Election pledge: The outgoing committee has initiated various measures to get the finances under control. In addition, it intends to bring CAcert to Europe in 2019 (preparations are underway to do it with no need to change policies). This means that there will be an SGM in the first half of 2019 anyway. Then it could be decided: - relocate and continue - or wind up. By then it should have become apparent whether we have got the finances under control. For possibilities, see: https://wiki.cacert.org/Brain/CAcertInc/Committee/MeetingAgendasAndMinutes/2018-03-01/ideas
Secretary's pledge: "(if) each board member is willing to do about 10% more during this transition period (he has) time to prepare statutes (for Switzerland) and (prepare the) SGM."
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
- mailing list (update)
Board acting as DRO: a20160816.1
- Grants: open and new inquiries (BDMC)
- Formal documented plan for our future: who writes a draft? until when?
- Finance Report 2017/2018 (Treasurer)
AGM 2018: "Australian Stuff": Form A12 - T2 (Small) within one month after the holding of the AGM (treasurer, public officer, or PO sub committee) (update) (Peter M)
- Bug 1305: New root (update) (Ted)
- Bug 1260 (and sub bugs 144x): PHP/Software (update) (Brian, GuKK, Peter M)
- Dummy project (update) (Alex/FD)
Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name
Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.
- et cetera
Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
- Question Time
Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name
- et cetera
- Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting (Wed/Thu 20 GMT = 21 FR/CH = 15 NY = Thu/Fri 07 AEST)
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
Present: Brian, Frédéric G, Peter N, Frédéric D, Etienne
Apologies: Peter M
Guests: Alex, Ted, GuKKDevel, decay, egal, enyc, nb, nemunaire,
At 20:08 UTC Brian took chair and started the meeting.
The minutes were accepted.
- The arbitration mailing list has been cleaned up by JanDD on November 21, following the decision of the committee acting as DRO.
The Board, acting as DRO, decide to replace Eva S with Bernhard F, as Case Manager of Arbitration Case a20160816.1.
- The Paris group started a formal documented plan for our future: the group working on it will be widened, on a first step including GuKKDevel and board members. Frédéric G gets in contact with Nemunaire. The link of the draft will be shard on board-private and individual e-mails for the moment. There is no time limit, but time is pressing!
- Finance Report 2017/2018: No news from the Treasurer.
AGM 2018: Form A12 - T2 (Small) has been sent in time by the Public Officer Subcommittee. The fees have been paid by a donator.
- Bug 1305: New root: update from Ted: Process is slow, but recognizable. We're trying to fit the new root fingerprints into the CAP forms... we could update the web site tomorrow, but there are other things, like the CAP forms, that are delaying that. The goal is to do so until the end of year.
- Bug 1260 (and sub bugs 144x): PHP/Software (no update)
- Dummy project: Alex and Frédéric D are working on it. Frédéric shows a table that gives a good overview. There are some suggestions for the introduction; "why".
Question Time no questions
We aggreed on 2018-12-13-20:00 UTC for the next meeting. We aggreed on 2018-12-27-20:00 UTC for the following meeting.
Chair closed the meeting at 21:45 UTC
prepare Agenda and Minutes for the next meeting