Committee Meeting 2013-11-03
The meeting will take place at 21:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below. Others: add a question to the questions section.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.
Minutes author puts motion m201311xx.x to accept the minutes
- Chair opens the Committee Meeting
- Who is making minutes?
Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.
Chair asks whether cacert-board maillist includes any business items that aren't on the agenda yet.
Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
AGM preparation (recurring agenda topic until AGM scheduled)
Create a CAcert bank account in Germany
Correction to financial report Michael
- In FY11/12 I deferred the membership fee income from previous years because no invoices were sent
- In FY12/13 I forgot to add that deferral although the invoices got out in FY13/14
- I would propose to adjust the financial report accordingly to keep the income and potential write-offs in the same FY. That would mean additional 720 USD loss in FY12/13 giving more than 5,000 AUD loss in FY12/13 (but potentially more income in FY13/14)
- New Inc Member
- accept Eva Stöwe as new Inc member.
Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name
Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.
- et cetera
- Question Time
Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name
- et cetera
- Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
Minutes will be written once the meeting is finished, with tasks listed in action items.
m2012MMDD.#: Motions from the meeting