Committee Meeting 2012-09-16

The meeting will take place at 21:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.


  1. Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting

  2. Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.

  3. Minutes author puts motion m20120909.1 to accept the minutes


  1. Preliminaries
    1. Chair opens the Committee Meeting
    2. Accept the minutes from the last meeting.

    3. Who is making minutes?
    4. Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.

    5. Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.

  2. Businesses
    1. AGM progress - permanent item

      • Financial Report
      • Board's diary of events - for all to review

      • others
      • Iang: I propose this be a permanent addition to meeting agendas until the AGM is done & dusted :-)

    2. Appoint Reinhard Mutz as Organisation Assurer Marcus M.

    3. Create an Organisation Account as Test Account for Support Werner Dworak

    4. item added by who

    Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!

  3. Question Time
  4. Closing
    1. Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting
    2. Chair closes the Committee Meeting


1 Preliminaries


1.1 Opening

Meeting chaired by Michael.

1.2 Minutes from last meeting

Minutes for last meeting are already being voted on

1.3 Minute taker

Minutes will be taken by Werner.

1.4 Disclosure of private communication

Something about wiki permissions and lifetime membership candidates. Both postponed to next meeting.

1.5 Action items

Nothing discussed.

2 Business

2.1 AGM progress

Ian did some work on the board diary but nothing discussed

Access rights to AGM pages were updated.

2.2: Appoint Reinhard Mutz as Organisation Assurer

Werner moved to Appoint Reinhard Mutz as Organisation Assurer, Michael seconded. Carried with 4 ayes.

2.2: 2.3: Create an Organisation Account as Test Account for Support

Michael moved that board confirms the requirement of an org account for testing for support under strict control. It therefore files an arbitration to get such an account authorised. Seconded by Piers. Carried with 4 ayes.

3 Questions

Note from Michael: The arbitration team leader Lambert will be back again soon. Michael will chat with him to find out what Lambert will do in the future and what not, and how we can bring life again into arbitration.

4 Closing

Doodle for next meeting time.

Closed at 21:56 UTC


Brain/CAcertInc/Committee/MeetingAgendasAndMinutes/20120916 (last edited 2012-10-17 06:29:37 by Werner Dworak)