Committee Meeting 2012-09-02
The meeting will take place at 12:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.
Minutes author puts motion m201209xx.y to accept the minutes
AGM progress - permanent item
- Financial Report
Iang: I propose this be a permanent addition to meeting agendas until the AGM is done & dusted
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
- Question Time
- Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
- Dirk (via phone transcribed by Marcus Mängel)
- Ian (joined after 1.5)
Meeting chaired by Piers.
1.2 Minutes from last meeting
Minutes not ready yet, voting postponed. Tomáš will ping Jeffery to get them done.
1.3 Minute taker
Minutes will be taken by Tomáš.
1.4 Disclosure of private communication
No traffic on board-private since last meeting.
1.5 Action items
Tomáš: Mailing to Teamleaders to request Team Reports done.
2.1 AGM progress
Financial report is being prepared by Jeffery, current status unknown.
Date for the upcoming AGM has been discussed. In order to avoid the pre-Christmas rush and still have enough time for preparation, Sunday 2012-11-25 has been agreed upon as the provisional date for AGM2012. The usual time 21:00 UTC is supposed to be best for most members. Tomáš will inform members about the provisional date, to be confirmed later in an official AGM call after the reports are reasonably done.
Board report needs to be prepared, describing the events of the past year. Ian suggested doing this in three steps:
scan all the mail & lists for events, and collate those events into a diary
- write a narrative over the major events and decisions
- formatting the complete document into a printable deliverable
- Q(Tomáš): Last time there was some discussion about bringing Arb people in to figure out what to do with Arb. How did that end up?
- A(Michael): Lambert will be back from holiday in a few days, will discuss that with him.
Next meeting scheduled to be in two weeks, returning to the evening 21:00 UTC timeslot.
- No motions were voted on in this meeting.