- Case Number: a20120621.1
- Status: dismissed
- Claimants: Tristan V
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: AlexRobertson
Case Manager: EvaStöwe
- Date of arbitration start: 2013-11-04
Date of ruling: 201-MM-DD
- Case closed: 2013-11-25
- Complaint: Remove Account (Tristan V)
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator Martin Gummi (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Tristan V (C), Case: a20120621.1
(issue.c.o) case s20120621.168
- 2012-06-21 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2013-11-04 (A): I'll take this case as (A) and Case Manager is (CM)
- 2013-11-04 (CM): Question to support about current state of account
- 2013-11-04 (Support): there was some activity [s20131104.100]
- 2013-11-04 (CM): Question to C if acc should be kept because of activity
- 2013-11-04 (A): notice to C about dismissal
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20120621.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only)
EOT Private Part
- In the original dispute C asked to close his account.
- There was recent activity on the account (last Apr 2013).
- When asked, C did not confirm that he wants to get the account closed.
It appears like C wants to keep the account. If he nevertheless wants to close his account it could be easily be done by another mail to Support.