Software Testers Reward 2011
The Software Testers Reward 2011 had been started after Software-Assessment Project team escalated the Software Tests situation to board. Discussed within the Board meeting 2011-05-15 board started a motion m20110515.4 to reward testers for a test period of 2 months. The Software Testers Reward is first limited to two months.
Rules for the Reward 2011
- Every Community Member can start testing and is allowed to take part of the Software Testers Reward 2011
- The Reports counts, that will be added by the Software Testers related to the listed patches into the bugs.cacert.org bug# reports.
- New bug reports (if not part to the listed patches) do not count
- The counting period is one month. The two months are limited to May 2011 and June 2011.
- The counting date of the report of a tester counts
- Each test cycle counts (eg: start test with user with 0 pts, next cycle user with 50 pts, so this counts 2)
- At the end of the counting period, Software Testteam t/l's counts the written reports under bugs.cacert.org
- The Software Tester with the highest score will rewards 30 Euro
- The Software Tester with the 2nd highest score will rewards 15 Euro
- If two or more Software testers has the identical count at the end of a counting period, Testteam t/l's will raffle off the winner.
- The reward will be paid to a Paypal account only (no Paypal account, no reward, or arrangement has to be done by the tester)