Detailed Job Description
- Position Title: Public Relations Officer (PRO)
- Immediate Supervisor: CAcert Board
CAcert’s Public Relations Officer (PR Officer, PRO) will coordinate and write press releases or Publications in all areas of CAcert. This includes: Press Releases about CAcert itself, Event print and media data as Flyer, banners, Badges, etc., Pre-Event and After-Event Informations for the Organisation, …
In addition to the creation of the material, another part of the work is the proper delivery of that material, for example by sending to Blog Systems, Wiki Pages and by mail.
Also the Design Part where implemented in this area. Things like Graphic and typo Design, etc.
The position of the Public Relations Officer was filled by Henrik Heigl until 2009. Further Questions are welcome.
Thanks for your feedback!
Typical work activities
- preparing ans sending Press Releases - worldwide
- Press analysis
- holding Lectures at Events or be available for Speakings/Interviews
- stay in contact with the Event organisation and responsible Assurers on Keysigning-Partys, Events, etc. to support them with Information
- Designing Advertising materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises.
- Organising and marketing courses to meet the needs of learners and demands of CAcert.
- Delivering press and Advertiesing material to users.
- Maintaining the currently existing informational sources (blog, wiki, website, ...)
- Dealing with CAcerts core Team.
First is to build and enlarge the PublicRelationsDepartment
The board is currently handling press inquiries - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.