česky | english
Public Relations Department
It is our vision to create a CAcert Public Relations Department where Infos wich are , working as an Assurer or just seeking some information can find the further informations and tutorials he is looking for.
It is definitely a long way to go, so this wiki entry should describe the ideas behind that vision, the work currently in progress and the resources already available.
Right now, we could use some help in the following areas
As the primary development language of the presentations is often german, we are looking for a native english speaker who is willing to check the english translations.
We need some Designers (web and print) who could look over the existing papers, Styleguides, Flyers and so on.
If someone has taken pictures from past events or wrote some blog entrys or other stuff, please send us!
Volunteers are highly appreciated especially for new ideas, translations, contacts to local press.
Furthermore, we are looking for Evangelists who can (with background help by the secretary and the PR-officer) assure our presence on social media, e.g. Facebook (english, german, other languages), Twitter (german, english, french, spanish), Instagramm, blog, Linkedin.com (3 groups), Xing.com (1 group).
Contact: Until the PR mail alias becomes available again, please send a mail to AlexanderBahlo
Please find some PR related documents, articles, styleguides and so on in our SVN: http://svn.cacert.org/CAcert/PR/
Some presscoverage: PressPass
Job description for the PublicRelationsOfficer added.
- Basic description of the PR Department added.
- First documents (in german and english) available.
- First Styleguide Version is out now
- translation of Press Kit and presentations.
- planinng the next years Press activities and Events
- updating press kit
- organise further Events or involve with the team
- negotiate with board: distribution of board actions to community
- Q: I have found some stuff in our local press over CAcert. What can I do with that?
- A: We would be please if you could send us a copy or mail us the link to it.
- Q: I would like to help PR. How could I do this?
- A: You could send us articles, Photos of Events you saw CAcert-people or get in touch with us if you want to help permanently.
- 20110323 u60
There still exists a styleguide (https://svn.cacert.org/CAcert/PR/CAcert_Styleguide.pdf Version 0.4 – October 2007) but this has to read as a WIP or as a proposal. On my research thru the archives I did not find any motions, nor decisions so far that brings this document to at least DRAFT state to make this "official" or reading in policies bring this to "binding". Maybe its backed up by the IPR (usage of logo), but also for this topic I didn't found the source. So in essence, this styleguide has to be read as a commendation, but not as binding.