Decisions made by ManagementSubCommittee
msc20080106.1 User name, email & address data is not to be stored in the CATS database. This may mean for example that the information is gathered after the test, and mailed out to Poster + Assurer.
msc20080106.2 m-sc to manage the policy maillist directly, ask for password.
msc20080106.3 provide Auditor with an SSL webserver system under CAcert domain.
- set up a shell account on existing webserver alongside CATS.
- can get SSH to upload the data.
- once set up, ask Philipp to allocate domain
- Evaldo to create the cert.
(Funding by NLnet allocates 3000 euros for each phase (of 4) for documentation and other CAcert projects.) To allocate a documentation budget of 3000 euros to SM (security manual) project.
To set the target for Systems Administration: one person per defined service, and one backup-sysadm for each.
- make an "equate" between "board" and "committee" on the wiki
- Teus and other new board members to be added to wiki BOARD page access ("trusted group") ??
- secretary (Evaldo) to get admin rights on wiki
- appoint more/new wiki administrator(s) to take over wiki
To bring Oophaga in as systems administrators for team for supporting NL
- CATS is to be run outside core system:
- on a remote system outside the systems administration team but within CAcert jurisdiction.
Michelle to turn off private API usage for now within CATS and rely on single certificate.
Michelle to prepare/code appropriate format for successful tests to pass to philipp/core system. May also suggest code to incorporate log into the core system.
Evaldo to prepare test system
- Evaldo is sole sysadm for the machine.
DNS: Philipp cats.cacert.org to be delegated to that machine 188.8.131.52 .
M-SC prepare a plan and timeline Evaldo
- EO reminds testing questions overview is needed
- cc decision and plan to board.
This decision was originally recorded erroneously as s20071025.1.