Committee Meeting 2012-03-09
The meeting will take place at 09:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network. (Date an Time maybe can change)
Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below. Others: add a question to the questions section.
Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting
Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.
Minutes author puts motion m2014xxxx.y to accept the minutes
- Chair opens the Committee Meeting
- Who is making minutes?
Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.
Chair asks whether cacert-board maillist includes any business items that aren't on the agenda yet.
Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.
Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!
Appoint Alex Robertson and Eva Stöwe to full arbitrators (finish training status) by Werner Dworak
Update subcommittee by Werner Dworak
Move CAcert Inc. to another country by Alex-UK
Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name
- et cetera
- Question Time
Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here
Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name
- et cetera
- Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting
- Chair closes the Committee Meeting
Present: Alex, Jürgen, Michael, Werner.
Meeting chaired by Werner.
1.2 Minutes from last meeting
No minutes were available - postponed to next meeting
1.3 Minutes taker
Minutes will be taken by Alex.
1.4 Disclosure of private communication
Two items of late business were identified and accepted -
- 2.4 Press release/PR about mailbox.org and
- 2.5 Should we run an OpenPGP keyserver.
1.5 Potential agenda items on mailing list
No new agenda items identified on cacert-board.
1.6 Action items
2.1 1.Appoint Alex Robertson and Eva Stöwe to full arbitrators (finish training status)
There was much heated discussion on this as to who was responsible and Alex offered his resignation as DRO as a "vote of confidence". It was informally decided that a arb-team meeting was to be held within four weeks and a formal decision was made to reject Alex's offered resignation
2.2 Update subcommittee
There has been no change and we are still short of AU members. It was suggested that this item be dropped from the agenda, but another view was to leave it on as at least it showed we were aware of the situation - the latter view was accepted
2.3 Move CAcert Inc. to another country
- Alex' CCA changes need to move to a Policy Group vote
- Michael and Jürgen are still working on byelaws.
2.4 Press release about mailbox.org
Whilst this was submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to the board private list, nothing appeared to have been done. No action appeared to have come from PRO and Eva complained that she always got no reply or was told to do it herself. Michael asked whether the PR works right now? at which the discussion "fizzled out"
2.5 Run an OpenPGP keyserver Board endorsed the installation of a public PGP key server.
Jürgen asked whether there could be any support for banners for a couple of exhibitions in Austria. Micheal explained there was no available funds but that he could send the banner from another show. Jürgen said he'd see if he could get some local sponsorship.
4.1 Next Meeting
The next meeting was scheduled to 2014-03-30 09:00 UTC. (Watch out for summer time switch!)
•m20140309.1: Accept items 2.4 and 2.5 from private list
•m20140309.2: Reject Alex' offer of resignation as DRO
•m20140309.3: Endorse the installation of a public PGP key server