Committee Meeting 2012-11-11

The meeting will take place at 22:00 UTC in the IRC channel #board-meeting on the CAcert IRC network.

Committee Members: feel free to add a business within the acceptance period or your question to the board below. Others: add a question to the questions section.

Premeeting

  1. Minutes author prepares the minutes from the last meeting

  2. Minutes author prepares the action items. All action owners to update.

  3. Minutes author puts m20121115.1 to accept the minutes

Agenda

  1. Preliminaries
    1. Chair opens the Committee Meeting
    2. Accept the minutes from the last meeting.

    3. Who is making minutes?
    4. Chair asks whether cacert-board-private maillist includes any items that need to be disclosed to Members.

    5. Chair introduces the URL of action items to the meeting, and asks for discussion.

  2. Businesses

    Acceptance of Businesses 48 Hours before beginning of Committee Meeting latest!

    1. AGM progress - permanent item

      • Financial Report
      • Board's diary of events - for all to review

      • others
      • Iang: I propose this be a permanent addition to meeting agendas until the AGM is done & dusted :-)

    2. Appoint Megan Robertson as new Policy Officer added by Werner

    3. Give order to update all DRP related documents soon added by Werner

    4. Update Financial Accounts. Late but ... added by Werner

    5. Appoint a second Organisation Administrator for the CAcert systems added by Werner

    6. Approve the letter of intent to gooze which Marcus suggests in board@l.c.o added by Werner

    7. Appoint Alex Robertson as new Inc member added by Marcus

    8. Business added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Business One" by Title of Business and add your Name

      • Additional Inputs Comment: Replace "Additional Inputs"by Description of Business, Description of Reason-Why/Purpose, Additional Comments, Additional Documents, Additional Links, if useful for other Committee Members to prepare for Committee Meeting.

    9. et cetera
  3. Question Time

    Questions from CAcert.org Community Members can be added until beginning of Committee Meeting! As well questions can be asked at "Question Time", without added Question here

    1. "Is Walter G├╝ldenberg still Assurance Events team leader? I haven seen any activity by him since 2010. I propose to review Team Leader positions before next AGM, thereafter to review on a yearly basis. Is there a process for appointing and releasing team leaders?" added by Benedikt
    2. Question One added by Your Name Comment: Replace "Question One" by Your Question and add your Name

      • et cetera
  4. Closing
    1. Agree on date of the next Committee Meeting
    2. Chair closes the Committee Meeting

Minutes

1 Preliminaries

1.1 Opening

Present: Dirk, Ian, Kevin, Michael, Piers, Tomas, Werner Meeting chaired by Piers.

1.2 Minutes from last meeting

https://wiki.cacert.org/Brain/CAcertInc/Committee/MeetingAgendasAndMinutes/20121031#Minutes

https://community.cacert.org/board/motions.php?motion=m20121115.1

1.3 Minutes taker

Minutes will be taken by Werner.

1.4 Disclosure of private communication

Discussions about Gooze, Officers and risk assessment report

1.5 Action Items

Financial report not ready but WIP

2 Business

2.1 AGM progress

Deadline for proposing resolutions passed

2.2 Appoint Megan Robertson as new Policy Officer

There was a deep disagreement about the position of the Policy officer and Megan. So no decision and postponed. The policy group shall propose.

Deferred to offline discussion

2.4 Update Financial Accounts

The website, who has which access, has been updated

2.5 Appoint a second Organisation Administrator for the CAcert systems

The Motion to nominate Jan Dittberner and Benny Baumann as fall back as Organisation Adminstrator for the CAcert.org organisation account was carried unanimously.

2.6 Approve the letter of intent to Gooze

The new postal address of CAcert was established, it is the public officer. Our website will be updated.

The Motion to accept the letter of intent as soon as the address is updated was carried unanimously.

2.7 Appoint Alex Robertson as new Inc member

The Motion to Appoint Alex Robertson as new Inc member was carried unanimously.

3 Question time

Whats with the compiled AGM-report 2011? We will care fore.

Is Walter G├╝ldenberg still active as Events team leader? Events are managed by Walter, Marcus and Uli.

4 Closing

Next meeting will be 2012-11-18 22:00 UTC

Motions


Brain/CAcertInc/Committee/MeetingAgendasAndMinutes/20121111 (last edited 2012-11-15 14:50:24 by Werner Dworak)