- Case Number: a20110802.3
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Christophe G
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-11-10
- Date of ruling: 2011-11-27
- Case closed: 2011-11-28
- Complaint: Can you please delete my account?
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Christophe G (C), Case: a20110802.3
- 2011-08-02 (issue.c.o) case [s20110802.59]
- 2011-08-04 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-11-10 (A): I'll pick up the case, UlrichSchroeter will be Case Manager
- 2011-11-10 (A): Sent initial mail to C, asking for confirmation of request till 2011-11-24.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20110802.3 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- No response to initial mail from Claimant
- No open Arbitrations for the account can be found.
- According to "Assure someone" C's account has less than 100 Assurance Points.
- No Assurances given, no certificates created
If the Claimant has not issued any certificates and has not given any Assurances the account shall be anonymized and the CCA with the Claimant is terminated immediately.
If Support finds any certificates or Assurances another ruling shall determine the CCA termination and anonymization date.
- 2011-11-27 (A): Sent request for information to support. Authorisation to anonymize the account is given if no Assurances are given and no certificates issued.
- 2011-11-27 Support reports no Assurances given, no certificates issued, account anonymized
- 2011-11-28 (A): Sent notice to C
- 2011-11-28 (A): This case is closed now