- Case Number: a20110522.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Christian S
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-09-15
- Date of ruling: 2011-09-18
- Case closed: 2011-09-20
- Complaint: delete account following mailing
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Christian S (C), Case: a20110522.1
- 2011-05-22 (issue.c.o) case [s20110522.236]
- 2011-06-11 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-09-15 (A): I'll take this case as Arbitrator, UlrichSchroeter will be Case Manager
- 2011-09-15 (A): Sent initial mail asking for confirmation of request, setting deadline of 2011-09-29
- 2011-09-15 Claimant replies and confirms the request
- 2011-09-17 (A): Sent request for information to support
- 2011-09-17 Support replies: Account hijacked, No Assurances given, no certificates issued.
- 2011-09-18 Sent another mail to account's primary mail adress to ensure control by C.
- 2011-09-18 C confirms (again).
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20110522.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- No other unfinished Arbitration Cases involving the Claimant can be found
- No Assurances given, no certificates issued by the account
- Control of primary mail address verified
As requested by the Claimant, his account shall be anonymized.
Since no certificates have been created and no Assurances have been given the CCA with the Claimant is terminated immediately.
- 2011-09-18 (A): Sent mail to support to anonymize the account.
- 2011-09-19 Support responds, account is anonymozed, all resources freed.
- 2011-09-20 (A): Sent notification to C
- 2011-09-20 (A): The case is closed now.