- Case Number: a20100701.1
- Status: Closed
- Respondents: Mirko D
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-04-08
- Date of ruling: 2011-04-08
- Case closed: 2011-04-09
- Complaint: violation of CCA 2.5.2
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator UlrichSchroeter (A), Respondent: Mirko D (R), Claimant: BernhardFröhlich (C), Case: a20100701.1
- 2010-07-01 (issue.c.o) case [s20100701.118]
- 2010-07-12 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-04-08 (A): I'll take care about this case as (A)
2011-04-08 (A): I appoint the (CM) as per Arbitration Team meeting 2011-04-05 decision
- 2011-04-08 (A): sending init notification to (C), (R) with deadline set to 2011-04-22
- 2011-04-08 (A): rcvd NDR 5.2.0 No such mailbox on (R)'s given rcpt email
- 2011-04-08 (A): Trying sending init notification to alternate email address of (R) found on users website
- 2011-04-08 (R): responded, fixed primary email address in his account
- 2011-04-08 (A): explains, that process cannot be closed w/o CCR/DRP acceptance, re-requests CCA/DRP acceptance
- 2011-04-08 (R): accepts CCA/DRP under this arbitration, email address is fixed
Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20100701.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- original mailings
- 2010-07-01 rcvd notification "[s20100701.118] Moved ticket in "Disputes" queue! (Dispute against Mirko Dz [...])"
2010-07-12 forward to disputes channel https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-disputes/2010-07/msg00001.html including all Support notes
- After doing some investigations, (R) could be contacted.
- (R) accepted CCA/DRP under this arbitration.
- (R) fixed his primary email address asap he gets noticed about the existing problem.
- Respondent, once notified about the existing problem, fixed the occuring problem immideatly.
- As the problem has been solved in the meanwhile, respondent maintains a positive and helpful spirit, respondents should receive only an advice regarding CCA obligations and the handling of the primary email address.
- Claimants action to file a dispute at the time was correct
- No further actions to take.
- 2011-04-08 (A): sending ruling to (C), (R), (CM)
2011-04-09 (A): sending users Advice CCA violation (primary email) to (R), (C), (CM). Case closed.
see also: Arbitrations Training Lesson 24 - Arbitration Case - CCA Violation
see also: Arbitrations Training Lesson 20 - Arbitration Case - Delete Account Request