- Case Number: a20100511.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Ettore M
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-01-26
- Case closed: 2011-01-26
- Complaint: please cancel the whole account
- Relief: Delete Account
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Ettore M (C), Case: a20100511.1
2010-05-01 (issue.c.o) case s20100501.129
2010-06-15 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-24 (A): Sent mail to support to check the account. If no certificates were created or all have expired before October 24 2010, the account shall be deleted.
- Dispute filing implies that at least one certificate has been issued by the account
- According to information recorded in OTRS C has alread confirmed his request
- Assurance Points are below 100
- Support confirms there are no certificates which expire after October 24 2010
Since the account has not given any Assurances and has not issued any certificates, there is only a minor risk that terminating the CCA with the user will cause any problems.
The account shall be deleted and the CCA of the user shall be terminated.
- 2011-01-26 Support confirms that there are no certificates associated to the account which expire after October 24 2010, the account has been deleted.
- 2010-01-26 (A): Wrote informational mail to C
- 2010-01-26 (A) The case is closed now.