- Case Number: a20090703.1
- Status: running
- SM85 state: Member requests controlled change
- Claimants: Sebastian Küppers
Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-09-04
- Date of ruling:
- Case closed:
Hi! I'd like to file a dispute against the CAcert user <SNIP>, born <SNIP> Account states name as "<SNIP>" Account has been assured up to 100 point already. I accept arbitration under DRP, I am in posession of a correct filled CAP form for this user. Kind regards, Sebastian Küppers
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator Mario Lipinski (A). Respondent: <SNIP> (R) Claimant: Sebastian Küppers (C) Case: a20090703.1
- 2009-03-07 A: C Accepts arbitration under DRP
- 2010-08-29 CM: Arbitrator selected
- 2010-09-04 A: Sent initial mail
- 2010-09-04 A: Requested list of assurances rcvd by C from support
- 2010-09-05 A: Received list of assurances. R was assured three times.
- 2010-09-10 R: Yes, please change my name as requested by C
- 2010-11-03 A: Sent request for information to assurers.
- 2010-11-03 A: Mail to AS1 bounced. Sent request for additional mail addresses to support.
- 2010-11-03 A: Received info from AS3.
- 2010-11-15 A: Requested copy of id document from R.
- 2010-11-16 A: R claims his personal data published on this wiki page. A anonymized data, resending request as of above.
- 2011-02-15 A: Sent reminder to R.
- 2011-02-17 A: R responds he will send requested information.
- 2012-07-01 A: Resent mail to AS1 (bounced, asking for support on possibly updated account info) and AS2.
Removal of title in suffix