Systems - Translingo
The purpose of the Translingo server is to serve the Webdb with language support. This is the system administration page.
This system is located on a Debian Etch vserver on physical machine sun2. ???
IP: 172.16.2.12 ???
- IP External (Tunix Managed): 184.108.40.206 (translingo.cacert.org)
NEEDS ALL TO BE REVIEWED !!! (copy from systems wiki)
SSH access for systems administration
SMTP server for sending mail out (FIXME: does not need to listen on public IP)
HTTP access to wiki
- (former: translingo.org)
translingo.intra.cacert.org: 172.16.2.12 ???
- translingo.cacert.org: 220.127.116.11
- 242.225.154.213.in-addr.arpa: (none)
Outbound network connections
- SMTP (25, tcp) relay host: 172.16.2.3
- DNS (53, udp) resolving nameserver: 172.28.50.1
Privileged remote access: FIXME
Godlike editing powers: FIXME
translingo - translingo in svn repository https://svn.cacert.org/CAcert/Software/translingo/
Risk assessments on critical packages
- apache2 - good reputation - low number of vulnerabilities
Critical Configuration items
- Create lists of services to monitor
- Check requirements for internal monitoring
Need to centralise this.
- log rotation according to SP/SM
- change to general logging schema, also for httpd?