Purpose of the CAcert Inc. SGM of 25th of May 2007
- • elect a minimal decisive Committee (board) ad interim and Public Officer up to next AGM in November 2007;
- • have a formal AGM in November 2007 in order to align with NSW Office of Fair Trading requirements;
- • have membership updated with resignations and new members for forthcoming period;
- • have intermediate financial state of affairs so membership. We expect the association has no debts;
- • provide continuity in CAcert association services: (re)hosting, system maintenance of services, auditing process.
The Call for SGM has been secunded by Parah Mehta, Gary Lee Adams, Nicholas Bebout, Evaldo Gardenali, Teus Hagen, Robert Cruikshank and Guillaume Romagny.