Agenda of the CAcert Inc. SGM of 25th of May 2007
Members of the Association have called an SGM for 25th May 2007.
- (Chair) Opening of meeting
- (Evaldo) Report on voting members present:
- voting members present,
- proxies held by members
- (we need at least 5 of members present at SGM);
(Chair) Purpose of the meeting and reports (R25(2)(b)):
- (Evaldo) Membership register (for secretary)
- (Robert) Report of the situation of the association (Trade Office requirements);
- File records:
- a) mandate bank accounts,
- b) mandate Public Officer,
- c) hand over of details for bank accounts, payment arrangements, Membership Register(s),
- d) preparation for AGM in November 2007,
- e) mandate Committee up to next AGM;
- Thank you for old board;
- Any other business;
- Close and thank you for all who contributed.
See Procedures for extracts from the Rules of the Association.
Before hand, we need to get the IRC channel set up:
- Logging turned on.
- Operator added to Chair and a few others.
On opening, the chair will:
- Suggest everyone set their nickname to real name: /nick First_Last
- Turn on moderation, add Voice to Evaldo.
- Call for report on members (Evaldo)
- Add Voice to voting members identified.
- Move on to business
Chair will call for a resolution on New Members:
- (Teus) Propose that New Members be accepted into the Association
- (x) Seconded.
- (Chair) to open discussion, ask Evaldo to read out the list of proposed members, and confirm their process.
- (Evaldo) "1,2,3. Confirmed."
- Invite new members in by adding Voice.