MiniTop Meeting for German OA on 30 Jun 2011
Place and time
Time 17:00 UTC (19:00 CEST) as telco
- short introduction of attendees
- OTRS as new media to communicate with applicant
new abbreviations for Organisation Assurer (OA), Organisation Assurance (OrgA), Organisation Adminstrator (OrgAdmin)
- proposal for new view in CAcert WebDB
- OA bootstrapping for "CAcert OA deserts"
- if time is left TTP bootstrapping
Andreas A, Marcus, Mario, Uli, Benedikt
We talked about how to abbreviate the differnt Organisation Assurance related words:
- Organisation Assurer (OA)
- Organisation Assurance (OrgA)
Organisation Adminstrator (OrgAdmin)
Marcus will updated all Glossary pages in the wiki.
We talked about how to use OTRS for Organisations Assurance.
- The advice is to add the Organisation Queue to "My Queues" in OTRS so that you get informed if new tickets and changes on your ticket. Theses settings are made in the OTRS Preferences.
When a ticket is send from OTRS the return address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you send an Organsisation Assurance related mail it is mandatory to have the ticket number in the subject and to cc either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Then the email is automatically added to the ticket thread in OTRS.
We talked about different modifications that could be useful for OA and decided to ask for these changes:
Add the possibility to change the sorting order of the organisation list to: by ID, by country and by name.bug 955
Add these information as a mandatory to the WebDB: Who entered the organisation when in the WebDB bug 956
In our discussion about OA bootstrapping in counties without OA we proposed these statements.
- An OA is not rstricted to do Organisation Assurances in the country of his origin. If there are active OA for a certain country they should be preferred to do the Organisation assurance.
- An OA should help a prospective OA to set up the local policy for a new country. He should make sure that there is a secure path for the information flow that an organisation exists. If there is an electronic register this should be quite easy, if not he needs to figure out a secure way e.g. confirmation by a Trusted Third Party together with the prospective OA or the applicant.
In an after meeting talk there was a successful discussion between Andreas, Marcus and Uli about procedures how to use the TTPCAP form. The result was a new procedural proposal that influences the process flow, modification to the webdb code and an update on the TTPCAP form.