List for Prospective CAcert.org Organisation Assurers
- We are looking for Assurer members to join the Organisation Assurance Team. Interested persons will learn about identity background checking and corporate review.
- 100 Assurance Points and 50 Experience Points
This exception can be made:
If the prospective Organisation Assurer has less than 50 Experience Points he can start working as prospective Organisation Assurer but has to do all Organisation Assurances under supervision until he reaches the 50 Experience Points by individual assurances. There will be no TOPUP program for Experience Points
CAcert e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Request by filling completely subscription list with all details and your motivation by candidate CAcert Organisation Assurer (OA)
- Candidate to find 2 organisations who would like to become CAcert assured organisations. Organisation Assurance Officer (OAO) assists in finding organisations.
- Candidate to find at least one CAcert OA as Mentor / Supervisor. OAO assists in finding a Supervisor.
- prospective OA gets added to the OA team, the ticketing system and the mailing list (this probably happens when the first Organisation Assurances is started/running).
- Training by Mentor / Supervisor - face-to-face or on-line - on organisation assurance related matters, as:
- 2 Organisation Assurances supervised by Mentor / Supervisor
- Mentor/Supervisor reports the Organisation Assurances to the OAO.
- OAO proposes the Candidate to Board of CAcert Inc. for approval as CAcert Organisation Assurer.
On approval, new Assurer is added to CAcert Organisation Assurer List.
NB OAP 2.2 a.ii says "Be fully trained and tested on all general Assurance processes." This aim should be achieved by the 25 assurances and the supervision of the organisation assurances.
Supervised OA DONE
I am just very interested in the topic and would like to move forward the initiative of CAcert here in Costa Rica. Unfortunately there are neither many assurers nor many people here that use certificates. But considering that it becomes more and more popular e.g. on mail configuration and organisations are typically using a lot of mail, it seems to me a great opportunity to promote CAcert here in Costa Rica and in general.
<kandre AT SPAMFOO cacert DOT org>
<tmundt AT SPAMFREEFOREVER cacert DOT org>
Juan José Amor
<jjamor AT SPAMFREEFOREVER gmail DOT com>
<jandradas AT SPAMFREEFOREVER cacert DOT org>
There are currently no Organization Assurers in Spain, and I think it is an important step to promote the usage of CAcert
<apenav AT SPAMFREEFOREVER gmail DOT com>
<evedova AT SPAMFREEFOREVER cacert DOT org>
<joost DOT steijlen AT SPAMFREEFOREVER cacert DOT org>
<danny DOT adair AT SPAMFREEFOREVER unfold DOT co DOT nz>
<andrew AT SPAMFREEFOREVER etc DOT gen DOT nz>
I believe that Organisation Assurers will make CAcert much more relevant to organisations. We've already had one person who held most of our certs leave which was painful...
<mmazur AT SPAMFREEFOREVER cacert DOT org>
Student of Computer Science. CAcert should be avaliable everywhere.
<jakob AT SPAMFREEFOREVER schlyter DOT se>
<jfrederick AT SPAMFREEFOREVER cacert DOT org>
Professional IT Security Specialist. Everyone should have access to PKI security
<alex-uk AT SPAMFREEFOREVER cacert DOT org>
Senior IT Professional with over 30 years experience.
<megan AT SPAMFREEFOREVER cacert DOT org>
IT Education Specialist
Relevant CAcert Policies & Manual
- Status of documents as is.
Note: To be reviewed and approved - hugi
Inputs & Thoughts
Dear Board, as the OA-Officer position actually is not filled this request goes to you. I would like to start the process of adding new Organisation Assurers especially for the German and EU region for Andreas Albrecht, Christopher Hoth and Andreas Bäß now. Their applications are attached. The procedures require the following: 1. Request to OrgaAssurance Officer 2. Approval Board & OrgaAssurance Officer 3. 2 Supervised Org Assurances 4. Report to Board & OrgaAssurance Officer 5. Acceptance and adding as OrgAssurer For now I would like to have your acknowledgement for point 1 and 2. I offer to take care of point 3 and 4 then - but any other OA could step in as well. I was also wondering what the status of Jonas Stein is. Is he finally an organisation assurer and granted the necessary privileges in the web application? If not, what is missing? Mario
Text for Web interface: Supervised Organisation Assurance #1, Mathieu Simon (sim): * All paperwork, research and meetings done or lead by sim * Added by hugi (abuerki (at) anidor_dot_com) on behalf of sim (mathieu_dot_simon (at) simweb_dot_ch) as part of his Organisation Assurer education. 2010-01-15
Text / Your Statements, thoughts and e-mail snippets, Please
1. Request by filling completely subscription list with all details and your motivation by candidate CAcert Organisation Assurer (OA)
- 2. Candidate to find 2 organisations who would like to become CAcert assured organisations.
- 3. Candidate to find at least one CAcert Organisation Assurer as Mentor / Supervisor
- 4. Training by Mentor / Supervisor - face-to-face or on-line - on organisation assurance related matters, as:
- 5. 2 Organisation Assurances supervised by Mentor / Supervisor
6. Report / Request for Approval to CAcert Inc. Committee/Board (& ORGA Assurance Officer, if there is one) by Mentor / Supervisor
7. Approval as CAcert Organisation Assurer by CAcert Inc. Committee/Board (& ORGA Assurance Officer, if there is one)
8. Listing in CAcert Organisation Assurer List
Idea by Seba: For Germany, what to do?: 2 organisations (all documents ready) as test cases to become Organisation Assurer? Half or one day meeting as group with Assurance Officer?
Note: Procedures to be reviewed and approved - hugi
effective until 2011-07-01