Problems with governmental IDs
- Passport numbers are not unique. One passport-numbering scheme for example had only 260,000,000 total possible unique numbers, which is obviously not enough for the population of this planet.
- Several valid ID´s were sighted with obviously manipulated (Photoshopped, Gimped) images.
- Russian visas have about 10 bugs (in each visa)
- Germany´s ID documents have an approximate error-rate of 0.5% (sample size was in the order of 2000 documents)
- A government demanded knowingly obviously flawed production workflow for passport production from the manufacturers.
- Governments seem not apply 4 eyes principle and other quality control for passport production