CAcert RA-Audit Team
Current Team Members
The RA-Audit team is lead by CAcert's internal Auditor N.N..
How to become a RA-Auditor
RA-Auditors have to match the following requirements:
- is a senior assurer (50 experience points, Audited, attended an ATE, know about CARS)
- has been tested and trained by another RA-Auditor
- has passed the blank sheet test
- has reasonable knowledge about AP, CCA, Handbook, PoN
- knows about
- Arbitration concept
- how to build evidence for Arbitration
- the roll of Support
- the policy group and recent changes
- is recruited to RA-Audit programme
The appointment to the list of prospective candidates can be either by being identified by existing RA-Auditors or contacting the Team Leader and ask for getting included. To get included, one need to be at least a senior assurer.
To keep the count of RA-Auditors big enough, a list of prospectives is maintained. If you are not on the list, but like to join our RA-Audit team, please contact the internal Auditor <audit AT SPAMFREE cacert DOT org>.