- Case Number: a20150423.1
- Status: rejected
- Claimant: Dirk Astrath (as president for CAcert board)
Case Manager: EvaStöwe
- Arbitrator: name arbitrator
- Date of rejection: 2016-11-19
- Complaint: a20150420.1 ...
- Relief: TBD
2015-04-23 (issue.c.o): case s20150423.37
2015-04-23 (issue.c.o): case s20150423.66, response by Juergen Bruckner
2015-09-07 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A, sent notification to (C), (R1), (R2); (A) and (CM) of case a20150420.1
- 2015-09-08 (C): response to notification
- 2016-11-19 (CM): take this case as CM
- 2016-11-19 (CM): rejects case as case, informs C, R1, R2, closes caes
Link to Arbitration case a20150423.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
Hello, This morning I got aware of a new Arbitration-case picked up by Ulrich and Alex ... The claimant is "Juergen Bruckner" in behalve of CAcert Board. Please take care, that there was neither a dicussion within board nor a board-decision about entering this case. Furthermore there seem to be big differences between single board members about the topic "Block of SE". Therefore please remove the text "in behalve of CAcert Board" from "Claimant". Some words to the "Block of SE"-case itself: In my eyes it's not a new case but it's an appeal of the case you listed as reference there (The "Bruno"-case). In the last days I had written some (more-or-less) internal mails about SE-retraining and block (which is in my eyes not only correct ... it's really needed). If you need more details I can forward these mails to you. Kind regards, Dirk Astrath CAcert President
- original response from Jürgen to mal from Claimant:
> Hello, > > Am 23.04.2015 um 10:10 schrieb dirk astrath: > > Hello, > > > > This morning I got aware of a new Arbitration-case picked up by Ulrich > > and Alex ... > > > > The claimant is "Juergen Bruckner" in behalve of CAcert Board. > > > thats NOT correct, i did file this dispute as person (myself only), and > NOT on behalf of CAcert Board > > [...] > > > regards > Juergen
- Cs repsonse to init mail of a20150423.1:
Hello, It took me some time to find the email I wrote on April, 23 ... It would have been better to give a hint/title/... about the case itself (since i'm unable to see a more details on the website). In this mail i stated, that Juergen did not act in behalf of board for case 20150420.1, which was corrected by arbitrator. Therefore the case a20150423.1 may me closed (in my eyes). If you think, the case should still be open please tell me. (It would be great, if you then add more details to it/to me). Kind regards, Dirk Astrath
Review by CM
This does not look like a case as the only thing that the "dispute" addresses is a correction of who is claimant in another case (a20150420.1).
- The request was confirmed by the claimant of a20150420.1
- It later was processed in a20150420.1, the claimant of that case was updated accordingly.
- This was done at a time before the case file for a20150423.1 was opened.
- So by this any possible claim was already handled and could not be processed again in this case.
- The person named as claimant in a20150423.1 also stated that he did not understand his mail as the filing of a case.
All in all: there is no case, or if there was this is already handled. a20150423.1 is rejected as a case.