- Case Number: a20141022.1
- Status: init
- Claimant: Elena C.
- Respondent: CAcert
initial Case Manager: BernhardFröhlich
- Case Manager: N.N.
- Arbitrator: N.N.
- Date of arbitration start: 201Y-MM-DD
- Date of ruling: 201Y-MM-DD
- Case closed: 201Y-MM-DD
- Complaint: Close account of deceased member
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator name arbitrator (A), Respondent: name respondent (R), Claimant: Elena C. (C), Case: a20141022.1
Note that a20140118.1 is a possible precedence case pending, which might apply to this case also.
- 2015-01-30 (issue.c.o): case [s20141022.16]
- 2015-01-30 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2015-01-31 C replies to mail by iCM
- 2015-01-31 (iCM): Sent mail to Arbitration list explaining current status
Link to Arbitration case a20141022.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only
EOT Private Part
(roughly translated from italian with help of google translate)
Hello, I am the daughter of Paolo C., who died end of 20xx. I noticed that this account is still existing but unused, and I'd ask for it to be closed. The mail addresses for the account are <...> and <...>, these adresses have not been working for quite some time. Thanks for your assistence Elena Cacciatori
Need for precedent case how to handle tickets of a deceased person