- Case Number: a20141020.1
- Status: closed
- Claimant: Klaus L
- Respondent: CAcert
initial Case Manager: EvaStöwe
Case Manager: EvaStöwe
- Date of arbitration start: 2014-11-03
- Date of ruling: 2014-11-11
- Case closed: 2014-11-20
- Complaint: terminate assurer account Klaus L
- Relief: close assurer account
Before: Arbitrator Martin Gummi (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Klaus L (C), Case: a20141020.1
- 2014-10-20 (issue.c.o): case [s20140925.4368]
- 2014-11-03 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2014-11-03 (iCM): notification to C about case
2014-11-03 (CM): I'll take care of this case as CM and select MartinGummi as A
- 2014-11-03 (CM): init mail to C combined with request to confirm destruction of CAP form
- 2014-11-04 (C): confirmation and CARS statement
- 2014-11-11 (A): Publish ruling
- 2014-11-20 (CM): closed case
Link to Arbitration case a20141020.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only
EOT Private Part
> Hi, > > I do not agree. Please terminate my cacert membership. > > Thanks ®ards, > [name]
This was a response to the CCA to DRAFT notification mail that was send to every CAcert member.
- 2014-09-25: C requested the termination of his account at
- C is an assurer who issued one assurance that is older than 7 years.
The requirements for a fast termination by Support based on precedents case a20140713.1 were met.
- 2014-09-27: Support addressed C with the termination process and asked for confirmation of the destruction of the CAP form
- 2014-10-20: as there was no answer to the confirmation request Support transfered the case to Arbitration as requiered by a20140713.1 in this case.
- 2014-11-03: C was addressed by the CM with the request to confirm the destruction of the CAP form
The claimant send a confirmation and CARS statement about the destruction of the CAP Forms. As far as known, the account of the claimant fulfilled the prerequisites defined in the precedents ruling a20140713.1
Support should be so kind and continue with the execution of the above precedents ruling.
- 2014-11-11 (Support): started closure of account, including locking of account
- 2014-11-20 (CM): locking was not part of the precedents ruling that should be executed, but it would not make sense to change this, as C should not be bothered with more mails