- Case Number: a20110610.2
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Keith H
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-09-26
- Date of ruling: 2011-09-27
- Case closed: 2011-09-27
- Complaint: Dispute for account
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Keith H (C), Case: a20110610.2
- 2011-06-10 (issue.c.o) case [s20110610.26]
- 2011-06-11 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-09-26 (A): I've picked up the case, MartinGummi will be Case Manager
- 2011-09-26 (A): Sent initial mail
- 2011-09-26 C confirms the request and names other account. Termination of CCA is not requested,
- 2011-09-27 (A): Sent request for information to support. Account anonymisation is authorized if no Assurances are given and no certificates are issued.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20110610.2 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- C has another CAcert account. The account is known (see private part) and its existence is validated and the name contained in the account matches the name of the account to be deleted.
- No CCA termination requested.
- No Assurances given, no certificates issued
The account stated by the Claimant shall be anonymized and its resources freed using the standard procedure.
Since another account of the Claimant is known, the risks, liabilities and obligations of the deleted account are transferred to the other account.
- 2011-09-27 Support replies: No Assurances given, no certificates issued, account is anonymized and all resources freed.
- 2011-09-27 (A): Sent notification to Claimant
- 2011-09-27 (A): This case is closed now.
Cleanup of 2nd account