- Case Number: a20110604.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Miguel A
- Respondents: CAcert
Initial Case Manager: UlrichSchroeter
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-09-15
- Date of ruling: 2011-09-18
- Case closed: 2011-09-20
- Complaint: I want to delete my data
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Miguel A (C), Case: a20110604.1
2011-06-04 (website form) case https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-support/2011-06/msg00010.html
- 2011-06-08 (Support) moved to disputes
- 2011-06-11 (iCM): added to wiki, request for CM / A
2011-09-15 (A): I'll take this case as Arbitrator, MartinGummi will be Case Manager
- 2011-09-15 (A): Sent initial mail
- 2011-09-16 C replies to initial mail, accepts CCA and DRP and gives mail address of the account to delete
- 2011-09-17 (A) Sent a mail to the given mail address to ensure ownership.
- 2011-09-18 C confirms the request.
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part)
Link to Arbitration case a20110604.1 (Private Part)
EOT Private Part
- Like stated by the Claimant the two accounts differ only in accents in the name.
- C does not request to released from the CCA, he still has an account with CAcert, it's primary mail address is contained in the private part of this Arbitration proceedings.
- From the "Assure Someone" interface it seems that the account to be deleted is not at Assurer level.
The account stated by the Claimant shall be anonymized and its resources freed using the standard procedure, unless support should discover that it has made Assurances.
Since another account of the Claimant is known, the risks, liabilities and obligations of the deleted account are transferred to the other account.
- 2011-09-18 (A): Sent mail to Support to delete the account unless it has given Assurances.
- 2011-09-19 Support replies, the account has been anonymized
- 2011-09-20 (A): Sent notification to C
- 2011-09-20 The case is closed now.