- Case Number: a20101114.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Dirk A
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: MartinGummi
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-11-14
- Date of ruling: 2010-11-15
- Case closed: 2010-11-15
- Complaint: Addtl. adhoc interactive sql-query
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator UlrichSchroeter (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Dirk A (C), Case: a20101114.1
- 2010-11-14 (issue.c.o) case [s20101114.18]
- 2010-11-14 (A): added to wiki, I'll take care as A for this case
- 2010-11-14 (CM): I'll take care about this case as CM
2010-11-14 (C): accepts CCA/DRP at f2f meeting at OpenRhein-Ruhr 2010 event in front of (A)
2010-11-14 (A): (C), (CM), (A), Mendel from (Critical Team) meets at OpenRhein-Ruhr 2010 for interactive session
Original Dispute, Discovery, Minutes, Result set (Private Part)
Arbitration case a20101114.1 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only)
Adhoc interactive SQL-queries to follow proposed Software-Assessment and Update Cycle Procedure, all parties sitting around a round table, and walking thru the procedure
The intermediate ruling at interactive session dated 2010-11-14 at OpenRhein-Ruhr event has been conducted by SP/SM.
- At no time within the meeting one of the participients has access to the critical system except Critical Admin.
- All activities of Critical Admin has been ordered by (A), observed by (CM)
- One interactive SQL query has been requested by (C), reviewed by (A), ordered by (A) to (Critical Admin), executed by (Critical Admin).
- SQL query result set has been reviewed by (A): contains no personal identifiable informations.
- So I order hereby: SQL query result set can be made publicitly available (eg for Software-Assessors, Developers) by (Critical Admin)
- The interactive session procedure followed SP/SM rules, so all were in compliance to SP/SM
- 2010-11-14 (Critical Admin): sends result set to: (Critical Admin team), (C), (CM), (A) by email
- 2010-11-15 (A): sends ruling to (C), (CM), (Crtical Admin)
- 2010-11-15 (A): case closed