- Case Number: a20100822.2
- Status: execution
- Claimants: Thorsten G
- Respondents: CAcert
- Case Manager: Martin Gummi
- Arbitrator: Mario Lipinski
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-11-03
- Date of ruling: 201Y-MM-DD
- Case closed: 201Y-MM-DD
- Complaint: Please delete my account (Thorsten G)
- 2010-08-22 (issue.c.o) case [s20100822.39]
2010-08-22 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2010-11-03 (A): sent init mail
- 2010-11-03 (A): C confirms request. Accepts DRP, not CCA for this case. Requests to be heard in local court in case of trial.
- 2010-11-03 (A): Sent information request to support with conditional authorization to cancel account
- 2010-11-04 (A): Received information from support
- 2013-09-13 (A): Ruling
- 2013-09-14 (A): Execution
- 2014-05-11 (CM): asks A about progress in this case
Original Dispute, Discovery (Private Part) (optional)
Link to Arbitration case a20100822.2 (Private Part), Access for (CM) + (A) only)
EOT Private Part
User is active assurer. Certs issued. GPG keys signed. Is organisation admin.
The account should be deleted and organisation admistration privileges revoked.
Liabilities and obligations and to the CAcert Community cannot yet be lifted, since the user assured several people and thus holds associated liabilities and obligations.
To lift the liabilities and obligations immediately, the user is asked to hand over his CAP forms to the arbitrator or a senior assurer of my choice. Otherwise liabilities and obligations remain with the user until seven years after the last assurance given by the user.
The account was deleted (Reference: a20100822.2.1) by Support.