- Case Number: a20100715.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Yaroslav V.
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-01-26
- Case closed: 2011-01-26
- Complaint: remove my account please
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Yaroslav V. (C), Case: a20100715.1
2010-07-15 (issue.c.o) case s20100715.20
2010-07-16 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-18 (A): Sent initial mail, asking for confirmation of request.
- 2011-01-19 C replies, confirms the request
- 2011-01-24 (A): Sent mail to support to check the account. If no certificates were created or all have expired before October 24 2010, the account shall be deleted.
- Assurance Points are below 100
- Account does not seem to contain a valid name
- Support confirms that the account has not issued any certificates which expire after October 24 2010.
Since the account has not given any Assurances and has not issued any certificates, there is only a minor risk that terminating the CCA with the user will cause any problems.
The account shall be deleted and the CCA of the user shall be terminated.
- 2010-01-25 Support confirms that the account has not issued any certificates which expire after October 24 2010, so the account has been deleted.
- 2010-01-26 (A): Wrote informational mail to C
- 2010-01-26 (A) The case is closed now.