- Case Number: a20100705.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Moishy W
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-09-03
- Case closed: 2011-09-03
- Complaint: Close Account
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Moishy W (C), Case: a20100705.1
2010-07-05 (issue.c.o) case s20100705.129
2010-07-12 forward to disputes channel https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-disputes/2010-07/msg00003.html including all Support notes
2010-07-12 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-16 (A): Sent initial Mail to C asking for the account's primary mail adress
- 2011-01-18 C replies and claims that the mail adress is correct.
- 2011-01-18 (A): Sent mail to support if they can find the account.
- 2011-01-19 support replies that they cannot find the mail adress either.
- 2011-01-24 (A): Sent mail to C explaining the situation and offering to do some data mining if requested.
- 2011-08-10 (A): Notified C that the case will be closed unless he protests till Aug 24
2011-08-26 (A): C's account might be affected by Bug#975 since its mail address starts with digits. Asking Support for info again.
- 2011-09-02 (A): Sent a reminder to support
- 2011-09-03 Support responds, account cannot be found even when using the workaround for Bug#975
- Sender mail adress of the dispute cannot be found account address.
- C confirmed the adress.
- Support cannot find adress either.
C's mail address starts with digits, so the account might be affected by Bug#975
- Workaround for Bug#975 does not help
Since the account cannot be found it is not possible to continue the request. Unless other information can be found it is assumed that the Claimant is not bound by the CACert Community Agreement anymore, or never was.
Therefore the case is closed now, no further action is required.