- Case Number: a20100702.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Gabriel G
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-08-27
- Case closed: 2011-08-27
- Complaint: Account Removal request
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Gabriel G (C), Case: a20100702.1
2010-07-02 (issue.c.o) case s20100702.108
2010-07-12 forward to disputes channel https://lists.cacert.org/wws/arc/cacert-disputes/2010-07/msg00002.html including all Support notes
2010-07-12 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-18 (A): Sent initial mail, asking for confirmation of request.
- 2011-08-26 (A): No response received, taking no complaint as confirmation.
- 2011-08-26 (A): Sent request for information to Support.
- 2011-08-27 Support replies: No Assurance Points received, no certificates issued
- No Assurance Points received
- No certificates created
The user has not created any certificates for his account and has not received any Assurance Points. In accordance to the standard procedure I rule that the account shall be anonymized using DeleteAccountProcSEv3 and the CCA of the Claimant is terminated immediately.
- 2011-08-27 Support reports that the account has been anonymized.
- 2011-08-27 (A): Notifying the Claimant of the ruling
- 2011-08-27 (A): The case is closed now.