- Case Number: a20100424.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Alexander K.
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-04-08
- Case closed: 2011-04-10
- Complaint: Please delete my login/account
- Relief: remove account
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Alexander K. (C), Case: a20100424.1
2010-04-20 (issue.c.o) case s20100420.126
2010-06-15 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-18 (A): Sent initial mail, asking for confirmation of request.
- 2011-04-08 (A): No response received, assuming no objections.
- Assurance Points are below 100
- No objections received on initial mail
Since no objections have been made to the account removal I rule that the account may be deleted if:
- No Assurances have been given
- Either no certificates have been issued or all certificates have expired before 2011-01-08
Since Support reports that no certificates have been issued the CCA may be terminated and the formal termination date is set to 2011-04-10.
- 2011-04-08 (A): Sent request to Support to check the account and delete it if the requirements are met.
2011-04-09 (A): Support reports no certificates have been issued. One domain has been deleted during the Procedure of account deletion.
- 2011-04-10 (A): Set CCA termination date to 2011-04-10, sent notification to C.
- 2011-04-10 (A): The case is closed now.