- Case Number: a20100408.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Willy R
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: SebastianKueppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2011-01-16
- Date of ruling: 2011-04-08
- Case closed: 2010-04-10
- Complaint: Could you please delete my account
- Relief: TBD
Before: Arbitrator name arbitor (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Willy R (C), Case: a20100408.1
- 2010-04-04 (cacert-support) webmail form: Account Removal
2010-04-08 (issue.c.o) case s20100408.6
2010-04-12 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2011-01-18 (A): Sent initial mail, asking for confirmation of the request.
- 2011-04-08 (A): No response from C, assuming no objection.
- Added note from support to OTRS: There are no points issued on the account
- No response to request for confirmation
Since no objections have been made to the account removal I rule that the account may be deleted if:
- No Assurances have been given
- Either no certificates have been issued or all certificates have expired before 2011-01-08
With Support reporting that no certificates have been issued and no Assurances have been made the CCA of the user can be terminated, the formal termination date is set to 2001-04-10
- 2011-04-08 (A): Sent request to Support to check the account and delete it if the requirements are met.
2011-04-09 Support reports no certificates issued, no points awarded, deleted account according to DeleteAccountProcSEv2
- 2011-04-10 (A): Declared termination of CCA at 2001-04-10
- 2011-04-10 (A): Notified Claimant of account deletion and CCA termination.
- 2011-04-10 (A): The case is closed now.