Wrong 2nd/3rd givenname in account
- Case Number: a20091114.1
- Status: closed
Claimants: <removed> (C)
Respondents: <removed> (R)
- Case Manager: Andreas Bäß (CM)
- Arbitrator: Mario Lipinski (A)
- Date of arbitration start: 2009-11-18
- Date of ruling: 2009-11-28
- Case closed: 2009-11-28
Hi Support, I hereby file a dispute against Name: <removed> Prim. Email Adresse: <removed> The name i've found in his IDcard (Bundespersonalausweis) states his name is: <removed> I've assured <removed> at the <removed> at <removed> The name in the account displays the 2nd Name as <removed> without hyphen (hyphen missing) As the hyphen combines in Germany 2 names into one name, its also shown in the PracticeOnNames - Forbidden variants: Hans-Peter Fröhlich -> Hans Fröhlich -> The hypen connects the two names to one single name (at least according to german jurisdiction) I've made a note on my CAP that a dispute has been filed <removed> but as the ArbitrationCase list shows no open, no running and no closed cases to this name, this dispute seems to be gets lost.
The users account name will be changed to <removed>.
- 2009-11-18: A taking case and prepare for fast processing.
- 2009-11-19: A: CM is Andreas Bäß
- 2009-11-26/27: A: Rcvd information from Support and Assurer
- 2009-11-27: A: Rcvd info from C
- 2009-11-28: A: Ruling and request to support for exec
- 2009-11-28: A: executed by support