- Case Number: a20090927.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Peter R
- Respondents: CAcert
Case Manager: AlexanderPrinsier
- Date of arbitration start: 2010-01-07
- Date of ruling: 2010-06-11
- Case closed: 2010-06-11
- Complaint: Peter R - Account Removal
Please delete my account.
Initial mail filed at Disputes Mailinglist Archive.
- Relief: None
Before: Arbitrator BernhardFröhlich (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Peter R (C), Case: a20090927.1
2009-11-27 (UlrichSchroeter): added to wiki, request for CM / A
- 2010-01-03 A: Appointed Arbitrator
- 2010-01-07 Case Manager selected, Arbitration starting
- 2010-01-08 A: Sent initiating mail which bounced with "550 4.2.1 mailbox temporarily disabled". I'll try again in a few days.
- 2010-01-18 A: Resent initiating mail, bounced again with same message.
- 2010-01-28 A: Resent again, same message
- 2010-02-25 A: One final try, which failed again.
- 2010-02-25 A: Sending information request to support if anything is known about C's account.
- 2010-02-26 Support reports that no additional information is known.
- 2010-06-10 CM: Send mail to A to continue case
- 2010-06-11 A: Ruling given and case closed.
C's account can not be found by his (only available) mail adress in the "Assure Someone" application.
C did not respond to mails sent by the Arbitrator, probably due to a non-functional mail account being used for the initial request.
Since I see no way how the Claimant can be contacted for more information, especially his account's primary mail address, this Arbitration cannot continue and must be closed.