- Case Number: a20090424.1
- Status: closed
- Claimants: Ian Grigg
- Respondents: CAcert
- Case Manager: Alejandro Mery
- former Arbitrator: Sebastian Kuppers
- Date of arbitration start: 2009-05-17
- Date of ruling: 2009-12-25
- Case closed: 2009-12-25
- Complaint: Ad hoc SQL query requested
When the un-Challenged Assurers were shut off a few weeks ago, London went from 24 listed Assurers to 4 listed Assurers (approximately). This indicates that London has a very strong need to have an ATE , and as this is an ideal opportunity for Audit to check Assurances, one is now planned and scheduled  for 12th May. I would like to notify  *all ex-Assurers*  of this important Assurance event in London, 12th May, once now, and once 2 days before, using the text approximately attached below. Please consider this request as an Arbitration, according to Security Policy 3.3 . I have no SQL to submit, sorry about that!
- Relief: execute script
Before: Arbitrator UlrichSchroeter (A), Respondent: CAcert (R), Claimant: Ian Grigg (C), Case: a20090427.2
- 2009-05-17 (Support): Sebastian Kueppers granted Arbitrator for the case
- 2009-12-25 (A): I'll take care about this case
- 2009-12-25 (A): ruling
- The requested scripted mailing was planned for ATE-London, May 12th, 2009. Now its Dec 25th, 2009. A "late" mailing doesn't make any sense
- A mailing has been triggered by the Events Team Leader So May 10th 2009. The script has been executed by PG Mo May 11th, 0:49
Arbitration case a20090525.1 has been ruled as a prescedents. So therefor this case is also covered by this case.
I now do a late review on this case. Script execution request follows the Arbitration case a20090525.1 ruling. The script has been executed and is in compliance to arbitration case a20090525.1. So therefor no further actions are needed.
Frankfurt/Main Dec 25th, 2009
2009-05-11 (PG): ATE-London, May 12th, 2009 Report -> invitation sent to 83 recipients.
- 2009-12-25 (A): case closed.