Advisory Minutes 20071011
- contacted ib, will meet in London november.
in contact with Alain W and Mike B; email from Greg S from and got a name, phil => to greg S.
- Peter SA, very involved
- no/yet PM; Christian; WH
- Evaldo: some cautionary remarks to follow up.
UK + Scandanavia
- Linux Format UK-based journal, how to get an article written?
- contact Son.net?
- Olav voip Asterix ...
- draft call prepared by Teus, evaldo to send out.
- need to send out proposals to secretary nominating board members.
- teus will nominate the current board
- jens to nominate teus
- ask for seconders.
- blog AGM substitutes as call for now
- OA is work-in-progress, Jens.
send ping to philipp to handle Austrian SubPol, wait for DE draft. iang
name change: Registered User Agreement ==> CAcert Community Agreement need one more vote
- NDA clause proposed, iang suggests simple one, Greg suggests more complex form
- transfer of rights, waiting on Jens to comment on FSFE, Teus to ping George G at iang who is German legal type and can comment, there is an open source community lawyer group, Shane.
- early next week: exchange draft work list on NRP-DaL + CCA
- assurance testing system, is there a date that it starts? Jens to explain?
- PR into the USA, can Greg S look at that?
marketing, statistics? ==> sustainability
- looking at income/fees and volunteer donations when certs are picked up
- organisational donations / biz model
- getting too deep, let's pick it up with Greg S.
- PR is an issue, press releases are not coming out, not being reviewed.
- the Oophaga PR will be a crucial test.
- Johan is working with Philip to redesign web page, logo, advert, partner logos changes.
- Still on Teus' list. Iang to look up case manager ideas.
- Communication happening.
- Philipp sent list of names to M-SC.
- Teus to look at the information on these people.
- 3 other names: Evaldo, Sebastian, Mario.
- Hans V ... will ping coming week.
- How to deal with dual control? Let's share some proposals. Iang + Teus.
- next Advisory meeting? After AGM, Jens to discuss.
- 5th December every family is with Santa Claus, else they are sent to Spain, all NL is closed