Advisory Minutes 20070927
- Teus approached PM.
- Pat (G's wife) has been P/SAGE.
- hopefully keep current members of board relected on AGM.
- AH, ex-President of board of Usenix, old-timer sysadm background in backups in ATT
- need to make sure that there is more diversification
- Ianb ... think of more people from UK? (iang)
- AW, Mike ?
- getting the AGM rolling
- Yearly report of CAcert:
- Financial report
- Membership report
- Ask Evaldo/secretary to look after that report (Teus)
- policy documents to be prepared for ratification
- Dispute Resolution Policy
RUA => Policy at AGM ... to review.
- present Policy on OA as well?
- Individual Assurance -- has taken priority
- OA -- need this to be strong with users in companies
- need a clear strong statement on the AGM on what Users
- we serve (??? can't quite recall this bit)
- User Agreement is an individual document not a Org document.
- probably acceptable but the name is wrong.
- could go more towards an "account" agreement.
- we could take out "User" completely from the title,
- so just CAcert Agreement.
- propose a list of contributors for each Policy?
- need to agree a template with Sebastian
- need to find an editor for each doc
- reward, versus, getting things done?
- create mail list called [dispute]
- add names: Teus, philipp, Guillaume, Jens, Evaldo.
- Rob, Greg, Iang on CC only
- set Teus as moderator.
- teus can then create a numbering system.
- Teus will pursue.
- Philipp is looking for others to take certain tasks from him. TC to Teus? Teus says not for moment.
- find someone in NL (Hans) to help with systems.
- old time hacker; student mode; lock picker
Assume that the root server is the blocking node. Here are some options.
- run the keyserver in AT, and have all requests for signing go to AT. Problem with this is a whole new security arrangement.
- ITTC: split the root across nodes. problem is: no clear delivery times for ITTC.
- have a new team build a separate root server in NL. Then have the main-server-team and the root-server-team separated and "opposed".
- have Philipp build the root key server in NL, then have a separate NL team take over, secure, then produce a new root key.
Board + Advisory discussions lead to view that there is no clear statement possible that the existing roots are 'good' so there is a need/desire to plan a new set of roots.
- pointed Henrik at the ISOC style guide
- added notes to wip poFoundations about ISOC view.
- ask for final version of funding proposal from greg.